Tuesday, June 28, 2011

WRITER'S BLOCK RECTIFIED

WHAT DO I WRITE ?

Well  after a major creative block(for almost an year) it feels really good to be back on the writer's desk again, and well the desk is smiling right back at me.

What caused this block in the first place... partly lack of time, partly projects in hand, a four month long internship behind corporate firewall, but there aint no substitute to comin back to writing again.

And just to celebrate this I have given this blog a whole new look, some fun gadgets and a forum where u can speak your heart out.

This is definitely not it, Iam putting up lottta things pretty soon. :-)

So asap:

Go to my blog's navigation pane.
         
         1>Follow My Blog
         2>Share it on networking sites you are on.

See u guys with more posts and loads of other stuff.

CHAO....... :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment